Canadian Consulting Engineering Awards 2005 The Award-Winning Teams
October 1, 2005
By Canadian Consulting Engineer
1. African Development Bank Project Assessment Procedures. Tecsult, Montreal. Left to right: Charles Morissette, Andr Julien, Manon Circ, Pierre Lgar....
1. African Development Bank Project Assessment Procedures. Tecsult, Montreal. Left to right: Charles Morissette, Andr Julien, Manon Circ, Pierre Lgar.
2. Sharp Centre for Design, Ontario College of Art, Toronto. Carruthers & Wallace and MCW Consultants, Toronto. Left to right: Chris Andrews, Paul Sandford, Sha Zhu, Li Ming Tang.
3. Sungai Bera Holding Basins Remediation. Jacques Whitford, Dartmouth, N.S. Left to right: Dan Morehouse, Bill Sutherland, Suther Yuill.
4. Identification of Pollution Sources in the Dnieper River Basin, Ukraine, Belarus and Russia. SNC-Lavalin Engineers & Constructors, Toronto. Left to right: John Payne, Mart Lupp, Ed Lloyd, Evgeniy Dobrovolsky.
5. Dam Safety Programs in Costa Rica and El Salvador. Acres International, Niagara Falls, Ont. Left to right: Daniel Sanchez, Rick Fletcher, Rick Donnelly, Steve Rigbey.
6. Sea to Sky Highway Test Section, Burnaby, B.C. Associated Engineering with Golder Associates, Burnaby, B.C. Left to right: David Tyler, Mark Goldbach, Brian Mylleville (Golder Associates); John Dyble (B.C. Ministry of Transportation); Don Kennedy (Associated Engineering).
7. Pearson Airport Terminal Development Stage 1. Marshall Macklin Monaghan/MGP Project Managers. Team photo, with Hank Edamura second from right in grey shirt.
8. Specialty Sinks for Burn Treatment Unit, Walter C. Mackenzie Health Sciences Center, Edmonton. Hemisphere Engineering, Edmonton. Robert Campbell.
9. The Alberta SuperNet. Morrison Hershfield, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Toronto. Left to right: Peter Erceg, Jack McMullen, Jim Warren.
10. Harvey Barracks Remediation, Calgary. Golder Associates, Calgary. Left to right: Monika Bauer, David Simpson, Mark Brightman, Jack Crooks.