Jeremy Carkner, new Chair of the CEO
The Consulting Engineers of Ontario (CEO) held its annual general meeting in conjunction with its annual golf tournament at Blue Springs Golf Club on Sept. 14. The first AGM for CEO’s new chief executive officer, Bruce Matthews, the event included the introduction of the new slate of officers and directors of the Board for the upcoming year.
Jeremy Carkner, principal and director, business development with Morrison Hershfield, has been appointed chair of the CEO Board of Directors, and Rex Meadley, president, chief engineer with C. C. Tatham & Associates Ltd. becomes past chair of the Board.
Peter Mallory, vice president, Americas director of projects with Jacobs, has retired from the board, and Karen Freund, vice president with Jacobs was elected to fill the position.
The CEO Board of Directors for 2018-2019:
- Jeremy Carkner, Morrison Hershfield– Chair
- Christine Hill, Cole Engineering Group– Chair Elect
- Bill Allison, Dillon Consulting– Governance Chair
- Joe Sframeli, WSP Canada– Treasurer
- Rex Meadley, C. C. Tatham & Associates– Past Chair
- Steve Dyck, SNC-Lavalin
- Khaled El-Dalati, HDR
- Karen Freund, Jacobs
- Don Holland, Stantec Consulting
- Steve Pilgrim, McIntosh Perry
- Tom Richardson, R.V. Anderson
- Brian Ruck, GHD Group
- Ron Scheckenberger, Wood