(source: Infrastructure Ontario)
Infrastructure Ontario and Metrolinx have issued the latest request for qualifications (RFQ) to accommodate the planned expansion of GO Transit rail service for interested parties to design, build, and finance the Lakeshore West Corridor Infrastructure Improvements project.
The RFQ scope of work includes:
- Exhibition Station In-Corridor Enabling Works and Track Improvements
- Long Branch Station Improvements & Accessibility
- Clarkson Station In-Corridor Enabling Works
- Kerr Street Grade Separation
- Bronte Station In-Corridor Enabling Works
- Burloak Drive Grade Separation
- Drury Lane Pedestrian Bridge Replacement
- Lewis Road Layover Facility-Phase II Expansion
The proposals will be evaluated to prequalify project teams with the relevant design and construction experience. Teams that qualify will be invited to respond to a request for proposals (RFP) early next year. Interested companies must register with www.merx.com to download the RFQ.