Canadian Consulting Engineer
New Document Set To Hit Streets In JuneEngineering
ACEC is pleased to announce that Document 31 is nearly complete. The final English copy has gone to translation and is undergoing an electronic formatting update. With the formatting facelift, firms w...
ACEC is pleased to announce that Document 31 is nearly complete. The final English copy has gone to translation and is undergoing an electronic formatting update. With the formatting facelift, firms will be able to electronically update the document’s fields as per the details of a specific contract.
The ACEC Contracts Committee is working diligently to produce a Guide to accompany the document upon its release. This is expected to take several months.
The official launch of the document (in both official languages) and its guide will be at the ACEC Summit in June of 2009 in Whistler, B. C.
All ACEC documents are available to Member Firms free of charge, and to non-association members for a nominal fee.
Please visit www.acec.cato purchase documents.
At this time, ACEC would like to extend its sincere thanks to the ACEC Contracts Committee for their exceptional dedication in completing the review of Document 31.
ACEC Contracts Committee:
• Chris Dunham – Chair
• David Kauffman – De Grandpre Chait
• Owen Pawson – Miller Thompson
• Derek Holloway – Encon Insurance
• Kevin Murphy – CBCL Limited
• Anthony Karakatsanis – Morrison Hershfield
• Jody MacLeod – CBCL Limited
• Louis Martin Richer – Genivar, Montreal
• Ed Bird – Associated Engineering, Kelowna
• David Thompson – KTA Engineering, Calgary
• Clayton Rogers – Hatch Ltd., Mississauga
• John Collings – Collings Johnston Inc., Vancouver