Camden’s newest illuminated Request to Exit switches
May 23, 2019
The ADA & ROHS compliant capacitive touch switches offer colour selectable LED illumination for improved visibility.
Camden Door Controls has released its CM-9800 Series Request to Exit switches.
IP 66 rated and ADA & ROHS compliant, CM-9800 capacitive touch switches offer colour selectable LED illumination, with vandal and weather resistant cast metal construction, and an adjustable 0 to 60 second relay timer.
Switch illumination is highly visible in low-light conditions and is easily activated by either the switch or door (locked) status. Other features include:
- 1-5/8 x 2-3/8-inch button area
- large LED light ring, red/green/orange/none
- switch status or door status illumination (external input)
- heavy duty 2 Amp contacts, Form ‘C’
- selectable momentary, latching or timed relay operation
- tamper alarm, selectable on/off
- 12-24 V AC/DC