Winners’ Gallery. Faces from the winning teams.
Schreyer Award 1. Canada Line Rapid Transit Project, Vancouver. Left to right: Jim Burke, Roger Woodhead, Robert Newland.Tree for Life Award & Award of Excellence 2. Pine Creek Wastewater Treatment Plant, Calgary. Left to right: Andy...
1. Canada Line Rapid Transit Project, Vancouver. Left to right: Jim Burke, Roger Woodhead, Robert Newland.
Tree for Life Award & Award of Excellence
2. Pine Creek Wastewater Treatment Plant, Calgary. Left to right: Andy Dutton, J. Warren Switzer, Jim Miller, M. Kim Fries, Wolf Keller.
Awards of Excellence
3. Tatamagouche Water Treatment Plant, N.S. CBCL., Consulting Engineers. Left to right: Andrew Gates, Kevin Bezanson, Matthew Rodgers, Michael Chaulk.
4. Ravensview Wastewater Treatment Plant Upgrades, Kingston, Ont. J.L. Richards & Associates. Left to right: Allen Lucas, Dale Craig, Jim Keech, Dan Lalande.
5. Kingsway Pedestrian Bridge, Burnaby, B.C. Fast + Epp. Left: John Miller. Right: Paul Fast.
6. Manitoba Hydro Downtown Office, Winnipeg. AECOM & Crosier Kilgour & Partners. Left to right: Alan Aftanas, Mike Shewchuk, John Munroe, Tom Malkiewicz.
7. Water Transfer from Taksebt Dam, Algeria. SNC-Lavalin, Montreal. Left to right: Nancy Plante, Michel Grégoire, Jean Fournier.
8. Richmond Olympic Oval, B.C. Fast + Epp & Glotman Simpson. Left to right: Derek Ratzlaff, Paul Fast, Julien Fagnan, Robert Simpson, Anthony El Araji.
9. Joseph and Gaukel Streets Remediation, Kitchener, Ont. MTE Consultants. Left to right: Duane Lindner, Julun Sze, David J. Innocente, Ronald Brecher.
10. Nam Theun 2 Hydro Project, Lao People’s Democratic Republic. Klohn Crippen Berger, Vancouver. Left to right: Neil Heistra, Shane Johnson, Bruno Bagneres, Gary Stevenson, Ryan Douglas.
11. Bruce A Steam Generator Replacement, Kincardine, Ont. SNC-Lavalin Nuclear. Left to right: Brian Savage, Leslie Davis, Walt Tomkiewicz.
In many cases the photographs only show a few of the key team members from the winning firms. For a complete list, see the project features on the preceding pages.