March 27 - March 29, 2019
Vila Flor Cultural Centre, Guimarães, Portugal
Vila Flor Cultural Centre, Avenida D. Afonso Henriques, 701
4810-431 Guimarães, Portugal
The International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering (IABSE) Conference 2019 ‘Towards a Resilient Built Environment – Risk and Asset Management’ will be held on March 27-29, 2019, in Guimarães, Portugal.
This Conference is organized by the Portuguese Group of IABSE (Associação Portuguesa de Engenharia de Estruturas – APEE) in co-operation with the Institute for Sustainability and Innovation in Structural Engineering (ISISE), and the University of Minho, Portugal.
The Organizing Committee is co-chaired by Paulo B. Lourenço and José Campos e Matos and the Scientific Committee is chaired by Luis Oliveira-Santos.
Themes and Topics
Visit event's website
1. Novel Management Tools for the Built Environment
2. Lifecycle Quality Control of New and Existing Infrastructures
3. Advanced Frameworks for a Sustainable Built Environment
4. Risk Analysis Procedures, from Theory to Practice
5. Future Trends in Structural Engineering