ACEC-BC: Small Firm Council Meeting / ‘Work in US & International Markets’ Presentation
September 19, 2017
Room #1258 - 409 Granville Street, Vancouver or by webinar/teleconference
The Small Firm Council is intended to provide a forum for small firm members to meet and discuss the particular concerns of small firm owners and their employees.
Following the Small Firm Council’s meeting, presentations on the topic, Work in US & International Markets will be provided by Darryl Matson, President, COWI Bridge North America of COWI and Mike Okun, Director International Operations – Latin America, Northwest Hydraulic Consultants.
Discussions will include:
– How to set things up on the home front in order to work in markets abroad
– The pros and cons of going to markets outside of Canada
– How to break into the US and international markets
– How to find a suitable partner in the US and international markets
– What type of partnership do you want to enter into
Free to attend! Coffee and muffins to be provided.
Visit event's website
Print this page