September 24, 2018
CityAge: Toronto will look at themes such as:
Visit event's website
- Smart city data, AI and our urban operating systems, to make our cities work better
- Health data: How data sharing and analysis is essential to the future of health
- Data design: Software’s impact on architecture and city-building
- IOT and the future of infrastructure: how software is changing infrastructure design, construction and maintenance
- Utility data: new tools to transform energy, water and transit systems
- The public’s data: How should it be managed, shared, and analysed. How to best draw insight from data, and what are its privacy implications.
- Collecting data is not enough. How do we connect across business, agencies and organizations to better understand it?
- Industrial data: Why data is a vital tool in the renewal of Canada’s manufacturing industries
- Innovation in the built environment – how data and software are transforming urban development and construction
- The future’s transportation: Data and AI as a tool to improve transportation systems
- Cyber security strategies in the data age
- 5G’s near term-impact on urban life
- Connecting the citizen and government to improve life in the city