Construction professionals set resolutions for 2007
January 2, 2007
By Canadian Consulting Engineer
In the U.S., PSMJ Resources, business management advisors to the construction industry, have polled hundreds of arc...
In the U.S., PSMJ Resources, business management advisors to the construction industry, have polled hundreds of architectural and engineering professionals to find the five most popular New Year’s resolutions.
The five things that the respondents said they want to do most in 2007 are:
1. To mentor and train their staff better;
2. To foster closer relationships with their clients;
3. To figure out business development strategies i.e. what strategies helps them win work, and what might be stopping them winning it;
4. Only to do profitable work with clients they want to work with;
5. To figure out the next action they need to do to move up to the next level – personally and professionally.
The results were published in PSMJ Tips, PSMJ’s E-cast of December 29. See www.psmj.com