ACEC-Ontario unveils new board of directors
September 26, 2023
By Canadian Consulting Engineer
The lineup was announced following this month's AGM.
The Association of Consulting Engineering Companies – Ontario (ACEC-Ontario) has unveiled its 2023-2024 board of directors, following its annual general meeting (AGM) on Sept. 14.
The meeting included an election to fill six positions on the board. The newly elected members are:
- Nikos Chalaris of AECOM.
- Domenica D’Amico of WSP.
- Matthew Eades of Associated Engineering.
- Ryan Matthews of J.L. Richards & Associates (treasurer).
- Derek Potvin of Robinson Consultants.
- Valery Woloshyn of Stantec.
The board’s chair is Don Holland of GHD, who has been involved with ACEC-Ontario for more than 10 years.
“As we continue to execute our 2023-2026 strategic plan, the industry’s immense potential for growth and innovation is evident,” he says. “Our responsibility as industry stewards entails proactive advocacy complemented by robust engagement. Together, we’ll foster a vibrant community that thrives on idea sharing, peer learning and mentorship opportunities.”
Other directors include:
- Karen Freund of Jacobs (past chair).
- Mark Tulloch of Tulloch Engineering (chair elect).
- Tom Halpenny of H.H. Angus (chair of governance committee).
- David Chamberlain of Eramosa Engineering.
- Shawn Scott of R.V. Anderson Associates.
- Montana Wilson of GRIT Engineering.