Three teams pre-qualified for Hwy 401 expansion projectTransportation Klohn Crippen Berger Parsons WSP Canada
The scope includes adding high occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes in each direction and widening the existing six lane configuration.
Infrastructure Ontario has released the names of the teams prequalified to design, build and finance the Highway 401 Expansion project, which consists of an approximately 18-km stretch located within the western part of the Greater Toronto Area, from the Credit River in Mississauga to Regional Road 25 in Milton.
The scope includes adding high occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes in each direction and widening the existing six lane configuration to:
- Twelve lanes from the Credit River to Winston Churchill Boulevard
- Ten lanes from Winston Churchill Boulevard to Highway 407 ETR / Highway 401 interchange
- Twelve lanes from Highway 407 ETR / Highway 401 interchange to James Snow Parkway
- Ten lanes from the James Snow Parkway to Regional Road 25
The teams are:
Blackbird Infrastructure Group
- Dufferin Construction Company
- Ferrovial Agroman Canada Inc.
- Klohn Crippen Berger Ltd.
- TD Securities
- Dragados Canada Inc.
- Brennan Infrastructures Inc.
- Bot Infrastructure Ltd.
- WSP Canada Group Limited
- ACS Infrastructure Canada Inc.
- Stonebridge Financial Corporation
West Corridor Constructors
- Aecon Infrastructure Management Inc.
- Amico Design Build Inc.
- Parsons Inc.
- National Bank Financial Inc.
An RFP is expected to be released this fall.