Short list for Vancouver’s Broadway Subway project announcedTransportation DIALOG Hatch IBI Mott MacDonald Parsons RFP SNC-Lavalin subway Vancouver wood WSP Canada
The 5.7km extension of the Millennium Line will add six underground stations.
The BC Government has invited three teams to participate in the request for proposals (RFP) stage to design, build and finance the Broadway subway project in Vancouver.
The 5.7km extension of the Millennium Line will add six underground stations to the line.
The selected teams are:
Acciona-Ghella Joint Venture
- Acciona Infrastructure Canada Inc.
- Ghella Canada Inc.
- IBI Professional Services (Canada) Inc.
- DIALOG BC Architecture Engineering Interior Design Planning Inc.
- Mott MacDonald Canada Ltd.
- Ingenieria Especializada de Obra Civil e Industrial, S.A.
- Parsons Inc.
- Corporacion Acciona Infraestructuras, S.L.
- Dragados Canada, Inc.
- Aecon Infrastructure Management Inc.
- ACS Infrastructure Canada, Inc.
- Aecon Concessions, a division of Aecon Construction Group Inc.
- Dragados, S.A.
- Aecon Group Inc.
- Hatch Ltd.
- WSP Canada Inc.
- Dr. G. Sauer & Partners
- VIA Architecture
- Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions, a Division of Wood Canada Ltd.
West 9th Partners
- SNC-Lavalin Capital Inc.
- SNC-Lavalin Constructors Pacific, Inc.
- SNC-Lavalin Inc.
- SNC-Lavalin Group Inc.
The Province expects to select the preferred proponent by mid-2020 with construction to begin that year and rail service to begin in 2025.