Ontario’s Hurontario LRT project AwardedTransportation LRT Mississauga P3
The winning team, Mobilinx, includes IBI Group, Morrison Hershfield, Arcadis and Exp on the design team.
Infrastructure Ontario and Metrolinx announced that the Mobilinx team has been selected as the preferred proponent to design, build, finance, operate and maintain the Hurontario Light Rail Transit project.
Members of the Mobilinx team include:
- Applicant Lead: John Laing, Astaldi, Hitachi, Transdev, Amico Concessions, Salini Impregilo
- Construction: Astaldi, Hitachi, Amico, Bot, Salini Impregilo
- Design: IBI Group, Hitachi, Morrison Hershfield, Arcadis, Daoust Lestage, and Exp.
- Operation Maintenance & Rehabilitation Provider: Transdev, Hitachi, Astaldi, Salini Impregilo
- Financial Advisor: National Bank, HSBC
Financial terms of the contract are expected to be concluded by this fall 2019, with design work to begin shortly thereafter.
The Hurontario LRT project includes:
- 18km of new dedicated rapid transit between Port Credit GO Station in Mississauga to the Gateway Terminal at Steeles Avenue in Brampton
- 19 stops with connections to GO Transit’s Milton and Lakeshore West rail lines,
- A maintenance and storage facility for the light rail vehicles located south of Highway 407 and west of Kennedy Road
Stories continue below
Print this page