Ontario issues RFP for widening Highway 401 in Mississauga and MiltonTransportation Klohn Crippen Berger Parsons WSP
Three prequalified teams are asked to bid on the design, build and finance of an 18km stretch of Highway 401.
Ontario has issued a request for proposals to three prequalified teams to design and build an 18km stretch of Highway 401 in Mississauga and Milton that is being made wider to improve traffic flow.
The project will widen the 401 from the Credit River in Mississauga to Regional Road 25 in Milton.
The prequalified groups are:
Blackbird Infrastructure Group
- Dufferin Construction Company
- Ferrovial Agroman Canada Inc.
- Klohn Crippen Berger Ltd.
- TD Securities
- Dragados Canada Inc.
- Brennan Infrastructures Inc.
- Bot Infrastructure Ltd.
- WSP Canada Group Limited
- ACS Infrastructure Canada Inc.
- Stonebridge Financial Corporation
West Corridor Constructors
- Aecon Infrastructure Management Inc.
- Amico Design Build Inc.
- Parsons Inc.
- National Bank Financial Inc.
The successful bidder expected to be announced in 2019.
Stories continue below
Print this page