Rendering of GO RER station (source: Infrastructure Ontario)
EllisDon Transit Infrastructure (EDTI) has been award a fixed-price contract of $254.5 million to design, build and finance the Stouffville Corridor Stations Improvement project, in support of the Ontario’s GO Regional Express Rail (RER) program.
The project includes upgrades to tracks, platforms with canopies, new pedestrian connections and amenities at the Milliken, Agincourt, and Unionville GO stations along the Stouffville Corridor.
- Milliken Station: new and relocated platforms with canopy enclosure, tunnels, elevators, Steeles Avenue pedestrian connection, customer amenities
- Agincourt Station: new second track, new and relocated platforms with canopy enclosure, tunnels, elevators, customer waiting areas, building relocation, customer amenities provisions
- Unionville Station: new second track and turning track, new and relocated platforms with canopy enclosure, tunnels, elevators, parking expansion, customer amenities
The project also includes a road/rail grade separation at Steeles Avenue, with a railway overpass bridge.
Members of the EDTI team include:
- Applicant Lead: EllisDon Capital Inc.
- Construction: EllisDon Civil Ltd.
- Design: WSP/MMM
- Financial Advisor: EllisDon Capital Inc.
EDTI will commence design in March, with construction beginning in September 2018 and substantial completion expected by December 2020.