Technical Webinar: What’s New in S-CALC 2016
S-CALC’s newest release marks a major advancement in ease of use, accuracy, and integration with other products.
S-Frame Software technical webinar, “Whats New in S-CALC 2016” to be held Friday, January 8, 2016 at 10am Pacific Standard Time. 45 minutes.
Quickly generate properties for sections of any size, any shape, and any material combination. Easily define shapes using built in CISC, AISC, UK, and other international Steel section databases or easily import geometry from DXF, Revit, or other file types.
Webinar topics include
* Using and customizing the S-CALC 2016 interface
* New sections available in S-CALC 2016 (Bridge Girders, Cold Formed and Improved Polygon Shapes)
* Importing sections from 3rd Party software such as Revit or AutoCAD or using the newly enhanced data transfer links
* Working with improved Editing Tools
* Comprehensive Spreadsheet and PDF Reporting
* Improved access to Automation without need for Programming Experience
The presentation will guide you through the S-CALC interface and functionality to quickly help you become productive. A 15-minute live question and answer session is included and open to all attendees.
Bonus: Earn PDH credits.