New Luxaire® duct-free mini splits offer high efficiency and desired control options
MILWAUKEE (January 5, 2016) – Johnson Controls has launched seven new Luxaire® duct-free mini split product lines available throughout the United States and Canada. The systems offer additional indoor options, more multi-zone products, light commercial applications and low ambient options.
Both single and multi-zone systems are available and feature:
- Ultra-high efficiency—up to 30 SEER
- Wi-Fi, wired and central control options
- Operating temperatures ranging from -22 degrees Fahrenheit to 129 degrees Fahrenheit
- Capacities from 3/4 ton to four tons
- Extended warranties
Product highlights include:
- The new Z Series — a 30.5 SEER single zone system with a wider operating range and better pricing than the competition
- The entry-level single-zone P Series with an extended warranty plus optional Wi-Fi and central controller options
- The 20 SEER R Series with wider capacity ranges than any other system on the market
- The 22 SEER multi-zone W Series with central controller options that can control up to 16 indoor units
A new warehouse location and expanded inventory make for easier and faster product ordering.
The systems will come from the factory with a five-year parts and seven-year compressor warranty. A 10-year parts and compressor comfort plan for both heat pump and AC systems, as well as 10-year parts and labor comfort plans, are also available, allowing customers to choose when strong warranties are needed without complex “premier dealer” programs.
For more information, please contact BE-VRFCustomerService@jci.com.