IMAGINiT Clarity 2018 offers greater BIM insights and collaboration
Expanded analytics and new integrations drive collaboration and productivity between BIM teams and project partners.
IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand, has released IMAGINiT Clarity 2018, delving deeper into the building information model (BIM) process. In addition to compatibility with 2018 and previous versions of Autodesk Revit, the 2018 update to IMAGINiT Clarity allows users to monitor, access and use the most valuable data stored in Revit software models.
“When making business decisions and managing multiple projects with diverse partners, having access to key alerts and relevant, up-to-date information is critical,” says Bill Zavadil, senior vice president of professional services, IMAGINiT Technologies, in a company product release. “With feedback from clients around the globe, our software engineers have refined this suite of products to serve up all of the required information via a single dashboard. Designed to monitor the health of the model as well as improve secure collaboration, Clarity is essentially an early warning system that allows you to do proactive model management before it becomes a major problem downstream.”
New Features Leverage Model Data to Improve Decision Making
With almost 60 metrics accessible through a single, customizable dashboard, Clarity allows building information coordinators, administrators and members of the extended team to track the model’s health. The expanded visibility helps reduce the risk of the model becoming corrupt, minimizes errors and positively affects the team’s productivity. By customizing the dashboard to track specific metrics, BIM teams can compare data on multiple projects to improve decision making.
IMAGINiT Clarity 2018 comes with several new features, including:
- Revit Warnings allowing users to track the overall health of the model across multiple projects on one dashboard. BIM Coordinators can also identify the severity of warnings and receive email alerts so they can be addressed in a timely manner.
- Content Metrics examines all Revit content from both your content libraries as well as individual models, and analyzes both the quality (in terms of file size, complexity and best practices) as well as the usage of the content.
- Integration with Dropbox, BOX, Autodesk A360 and BIM360 Docs allows for the automatic delivery of PDFs, AutoCAD DWG and other project files to online locations. This enables firms to easily share information with consultants and partners through their preferred medium.
- Model Change Notification performs comparisons between subsequent versions of Revit models. Particularly useful for working with Revit models received from partners as this can provide notification of unexpected changes.
- Clarity Viewer provides users with a free and secure 3D view of the model without leaving the Clarity environment or moving their models to the cloud. Added security when accessing sensitive or proprietary designs.