Xylem Bell & Gossett has unveiled the new Series e-HSC double suction centrifugal pumps designed specifically for commercial HVAC systems.
The new e-HSC provides engineers, contractors, and building owners a more powerful, serviceable, and efficient solution for a wide range of critical HVAC applications.
Features and Benefits
- Longer running life: thanks to a shorter shaft that reduces vibrations, this pump can run up to 3x as long (100,000 hours within the preferred operating range) before the bearings need to be changed.
- More powerful: with a flow rate of up to 26,600 gpm the new e-HSC can easily handle large capacity systems and higher head.
- Ease of serviceability: to save time and reduce downtime, the mechanical seal and bearings can be easily accessed without opening the upper casing. And with the standard spacer coupling, both can be changed easily.
- Suitable for any installation: the design of the seal chamber and mechanical seals works with any incoming pressure and eliminates the need for an external flushing solution
- Peace of mind: backed by Xylem’s responsive, knowledgeable distribution network, this pump offers the reliable service and rugged engineering you expect from the world’s leading water technology company.
- More efficient: each model has been optimized to balance efficiency and suction head requirements, and the completeness of the range means that there is a pump for every flow requirement within 10% of BEP.
- Cooling towers
- Distributive pumping
- District cooling and heating applications
- Primary & secondary pumping for HVAC
- Process application in HVAC Markets
“Increasing the overall efficiency of commercial buildings is a top priority for facility owners, architects and engineers in order to achieve sustainability goals and reduce costs,” said Rocio Echeverria, vice president, marketing, Americas commercial team, Xylem. “Through both product innovation and deep technological expertise, Bell & Gossett leads the industry in providing smart solutions for modern-day challenges facing our customers.”