Turnkey, all-in-one HVAC stock skid system
September 12, 2023
By Peter Saunders
The all-in-one pre-assembled package delivers shorter lead times and installation savings.
Bell & Gossett, a Xylem brand, has introduced Technoforce, a turnkey, all-in-one HVAC stock skid system ready for immediate installation in commercial HVAC and pressure booster applications.
Offered in 40 pre-configured standard stocked models that come fully assembled, the package system is designed as a complete solution that can accelerate the ordering process, with shorter lead times.
Consisting of two to three e-1531 pumps, valves and control drives, most models will fit through a standard 36-inch doorway, making them a good fit for retrofit or new construction build opportunities. With higher flow capacities in a smaller footprint using end suction pumps, and ready for hookup upon arrival to a single-point electrical and mechanical connection, the HVAC package system presents a more cost-effective and streamlined solution than other market counterparts. Flow ranges from approximately 200 to 3,400 GPM, designed to meet most HVAC heating and cooling requirements with flow split options ensuring system redundancy. Technoforce is also equipped with sensorless system control, stainless steel grooved manifolds, and optional flanges to simplify installation.
Other key benefits include:
- Ideal for use in high-rises, office buildings, sports arenas, schools, hospitals and other industrial applications.
- Constructed of up to three pumps capable of delivering water to the required heights; driver and pump failure protection help keep the system running.
- Each preprogrammed station fully tested for flow and pressure up to 175 PSI boost for trusted performance.
- BMS communication saves time by providing system performance data remotely.
- The 5.7-inch LED colour touchscreen interface provides smoother navigation of the system on a single intuitive screen, including a trending log that covers power, pressure, set point, speed and flow.