Victaulic has released updates for Victaulic Tools for Revit 2018, which include enhanced pipe routing and fabrication features to speed up the preconstruction timeline.
“Victaulic products are designed and built to provide our customers with the fastest, easiest and most durable solutions for their construction projects,” said Ralph Schoch, Revit Technology and Internal Support Manager at Victaulic. “Integrating Victaulic Tools for Revit doubles down on these efficiencies by providing users the fastest pipe routing and most user-friendly fabrication all within Autodesk Revit. Through collaboration with our customers, we will continue to make software and product enhancements that streamline the entire construction process from beginning to end.”
Key updates include:
- New preloaded Victaulic content and templates.
- Additions to ‘Pipe Tools’ that enable users to automatically tag pipe according to multiple parameters.
- Added ‘Pipe Type Import Tool’ that reduces file size, removes duplication of families and ensures customized project types do not get overwritten.
- Developments for ‘Custom Tagging’ so users can more easily renumber or sequentially tag sections of pipe and Victaulic products.
- New scatter placements for tags on all buttons, which saves time and effort when marking and creating spool sheets.
Upgraded features for fabrication and spool generation, such as the ability to create assemblies and schedules, specify up to three different schedules and parts lists, and set your own schedule template based on your company preferences.
Victaulic Tools for Revit is designed to improve the functionality of native Revit, through the use of enhanced routing tools and an innovative platform bringing Fabrication into Revit. A free, 30-day trial of the Victaulic Tools for Revit 2018 add-in is available for download at http://www.victaulicsoftware.com.