CANADIAN CONSULTING ENGINEERING AWARDS 2011 Congratulations to the Winning Teams
EDITORS' NOTE - TO SEE THE PHOTOGRAPHS THAT ACCOMPANY THIS ARTICLE, PLEASE VIEW THE DIGITAL EDITION.
EDITORS’ NOTE – TO SEE THE PHOTOGRAPHS THAT ACCOMPANY THIS ARTICLE, PLEASE VIEW THE DIGITAL EDITION.
Schreyer Award1. Gaspé Mines Rehabilitation, Quebec. GENIVAR. Clockwise from top left:
Sylvain Labrèche, ing., Carl Gauthier, ing., Kaddour Tounsi, ing. (Genivar),
L. Jacques Moulins (Xstrata Copper Canada).
Tree for Life Award
2. A Grander View office building, Kitchener, Ont. Enermodal Engineering. Left to right: Tim Dietrich, Stephen Carpenter, Richard Lay.
Awards of Excellence
3. St. Joseph Seminary, Edmonton. DIALOG. Left to right: Jim Montgomery, Donna Clare, Jeff DiBattista.
4. Queen Elizabeth Theatre Acoustical Renovation, Vancouver. Aercoustics Engineering. Left to right: Kiyoshi Kuroiwa, John O’Keefe, Daniel Ruvalcaba.
5. Poirier Sport and Leisure Complex, Coquitlam, B.C. AME Consulting Group & IMEC Mechanical. Left to right: Rob Walter, Jeff Weston, Ian Hall, Scott Campbell, Darcy Hart.
6. Chateh Water Treatment Plant, Alberta. ISL Engineering and Land Services. Left to right: Ashraf Rayyan, Deon H.J. Wilner, Robert Perrault (kneeling).
7. Dufferin Street Underpass, Toronto. Delcan. Clockwise from top left: Jonathan Werner, Brent Archibald, Thomas Woods, Joanne McCall.
8. Trafalgar Street Elevated Roundabout, London, Ont. Delcan. Left
to right: Henry Huotari, Marla Browning, John Riggs.
9. Petite-Nation River Bridge, Lochabar, Quebec. CIMA+. Left to right: Munzer Hassan, Marie-Claude Michaud, Aleksander Mossor.
10. Oxford Pollution Control Plant Expansion, London, Ont. Stantec Consulting. Left to right: Geordie Gauld (City of London), Elvio Zaghi, Ted Humbey, Todd Atkinson (Stantec).
11. Coast Meridian Overpass Design-Build Project, Port Coquitlam, B.C. SNC-Lavalin Constructors (Pacific). Left to right: Allen Tanagho, Dave Weatherby, Blaire Squire.
12. GO Transit Rail Infrastructure Improvement Program (GO TRIP), Toronto and Hamilton, Ont. AGM Program Managers (Hatch Mott MacDonald, IBI Group, MMM Group). Left to right: Geoffrey Bubbers, Fouad Mustafa, Paul Nimigon.
In many cases the photographs only show a few of the key team members from the winning firms. For a complete list, see the project features on the preceding pages.