World Water-Tech North America
October 29 - October 30, 2019
The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey
4375 Admiralty Way,
Marina del Rey,
Now in its 7th year, World Water-Tech North America has gained global recognition as a summit where deals are made and new partnerships are formed between utilities, municipalities, engineering giants, technology innovators, start-ups and large-scale investors.
World Water-Tech North America 2019: Los Angeles is where over 250 US, Canadian and international water utilities, municipalities and industrial end-users meet to find solutions to the challenges of asset optimization, digitization, leakage, energy and reuse.
With an established reputation for fostering innovation, facilitating commercial collaborations and showcasing disruptive start-ups, the summit is an opportunity to learn from and connect with the leading technology providers, engineering giants and investors from across the region and around the world.
Key summit themes:
- Asset Optimization: Locking in Resiliency
- Indirect and Direct Reuse: Developments in Technology and Policy
- Sustainable Industry: Stewardship and Strategy
- From Machine Learning to Smart Water Grids: Hot Trends in Digital Transformation
- Rethinking Desalination – Membrane Innovation, Green Energy and Modular Plants
- Engineer 2.0: From Desk to Field
- Halving Leakage by 2050: Exploring the Strategies and Technologies that will get us there
- Emerging Efficiencies and Resiliency in Agricultural Water Stewardship
- Micropollutants: Tackling the Mighty Challenge Facing Water Quality
- Head of Innovation Forum
- Water-Tech Deals of the Year 2019
Visit event's website
Print this page