P3 2019 – National Conference on Public-Private Partnerships
November 18 - November 19, 2019
Sheraton Centre, Toronto
Sheraton Centre, 123 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5H 2M9
Now in its 27th year, this national P3 Conference has become known as is the world’s premier event on public-private partnerships.
The conference appeals to a broad range of innovators and influencers in the public and private sectors.
It includes representation from all levels of government across Canada and aboriginal communities, and attracts key decision makers from international developing and developed markets, offering unparalleled networking and business development opportunities.
The keynote addresses and conference sessions highlight the expertise and insights necessary to deal with the emerging issues and challenges in the P3 space.
Breakout Sessions that dive into issues and topics of the day include:
• Should I Stay or Should I Go? – Strengthening the P3 Market
• Climate Resilient Infrastructure – A New Reality
• P3 Projects – Shifting the Spotlight from Construction to Facility Maintenance • Shifting Risk – Addressing Public-Private Concerns
• Indigenous Infrastructure – Next Steps
• Tackling the Shortage in Skilled Trades
• US P3s – The Next Wave
• Implementing Ontario’s Transit Portfolio
• Phase 2 – Navigating the Risk of Future Transit Expansions
Visit event's website