IAQ 2020: Indoor Environmental Quality Performance Approaches
September 14 - September 16, 2020
Organized by ASHRAE and AIVC, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) has been the core of ASHRAE’S IAQ series of conferences for the past 30 years, and this conference will expand from Indoor Air Quality to Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ).
IEQ includes air quality, thermal comfort, acoustics, and illumination and their interactions.
The particular focus of this conference is on performance approaches including the metrics, systems, sensors and norms necessary to implement them.
- Health and Well-being: Appropriate technical and operational definitions
- Performance Metrics: For all aspects of IEQ
- Interactions: Interactions between IEQ parameters
- Occupant Behavior: How behavior impacts IEQ and how IEQ impacts behavior – psychological dimensions of IEQ
- Smart Sensors and Big Data: Sensor properties, data management, cybersecurity, applications
- Smart Controls: Equipment properties, commissioning, equivalence
- Resilience and IEQ: Responding to climate change and disasters
- Ventilation: Mechanical, passive, natural and hybrid systems
- Air Tightness: Trends, methods and impacts
- Thermal Comfort: Dynamic approaches, health impacts and trends
- Policy and Standards: Trends, impacts, implications
Visit event's website