FIDIC Global Infrastructure Conference
September 10 - September 12, 2023
Raffles City Convention Centre, 80 Bras Basah Road, Singapore 189560
The theme for the 2023 Fédération Internationale Des Ingénieurs-Conseils (FIDIC) Global Infrastructure Conference is “There’s no time to lose: Sustainable global and local strategies to build a better world,’ stressing the urgency of bringing stakeholders together with a common aim of investing in infrastructure and improving the environment.
As FIDIC’s flagship annual event, the conference will include six forum discussion tables, running parallel with the agenda and covering key areas of interest for attendees, who will include hundreds of engineering, construction and infrastructure professionals from around the world.
The full program, to be made available in February, will address such key issues as:
- Ethical infrastructure.
- Persuading politicians.
- Controlling costs during rising global inflation.
- Net-zero road, rail, energy, building and telecommunications infrastructure.
- Building resilience into existing infrastructure.
- Decarbonizing the developing world.
- Delivering greener energy.
Visit event's website
Print this page