CSCE-SCGC 2017 Annual General Conference
May 31 - June 03, 2017
Canadian Society for Civil Engineering/Societe canadienne de genie-civil annual conference on the theme “Leadership in Sustainable Infrastructure.”
The 2017 CSCE Annual Conference will, in addition to the General Conference, include the following Specialty Conferences:
- 6th International Conference on Engineering Mechanics and Materials – Shahria Alam, Chair
- 15th International Conference on Environmental Engineering – Catherine Mulligan, Chair
- 23rd Canadian Hydrotechnical Conference – Brian Hughes, Chair
- 6th CSCE/CRC International Construction Specialty Conference – Farnaz Sadeghpour and Thomas Froese, Co-Chairs
With the 2017 Annual Conference the CSCE will be introducing the new specialty conference:
5. First National Conference on First Nation Infrastructure. More information on this exciting and particularly relevant Specialty Conference will be available soon. (Chair TBA).
Deadline for submission of non-peer reviewed process for considering submissions is January 15.
Visit event's website
Print this page