CaGBC: Building Lasting Change Online
September 22 - October 20, 2020
Registration is now open for the new edition of the Canadian Green Building Council’s (CaGBC’s) Building Lasting Change (BLC) conference, reimagined as a virtual event.
This year, with the theme ‘Ready, Set, Recover,’ BLC will feature interactive online programming over five half-days in September and October, followed by two stand-alone live webcast symposiums later in the fall.
The half-days will focus on:
- Reigniting Canada’s economy (Sept. 22).
- Zero-carbon buildings (Sept. 29).
- Resilience and adaptation (Oct. 6).
- Retrofits beyond energy efficiency (Oct. 13).
- Green buildings’ health and livability (Oct. 20).
Visit event's website
Print this page