ASHRAE Annual Conference
June 26 - June 30, 2021
After this year’s virtual conference, ASHRAE plans to return to an in-person event in 2021 at the Sheraton Phoenix Downtown and Phoenix Convention Center, with a technical program comprising eight tracks:
- Fundamentals and Application (including thermodynamics, psychometrics, fluid and mass flow).
- HVAC&R Systems and Equipment (developing new, improving existing and properly applying and operating systems and equipment).
- Research Summit (including a partnership with ASHRAE’s archival journal, Science and Technology for the Built Environment).
- Professional Development (workshops and forums for aspects of business outside engineering/technical applications).
- Design, Control and Operation of Critical Environments (including health care, clean rooms, data centres, labs, isolation rooms and pharmacies).
- HVAC&R for Indoor Plants and Animals (energy and water utilization for indoor growing spaces, including standards and regulations for designing plant and animal habitats).
- Future Proofing – Renewable, Regenerative and Resilient (strategies for reimagining our relationship with the built environment).
- Hot, Hot, Hot (addressing humidity control, outdoor cooling, passive cooling and water scarcity).
“Our world has experienced fundamental change in the wake of the global COVID-19 pandemic,” says Christine Reinders, conference chair. “The HVAC community continues to respond, addressing challenges in how we design, build and operate buildings. the 2021 ASHRAE Annual Conference in Phoenix will focus on critical environments, hot climates and future proofing.”
Abstracts and technical papers are now being accepted. The deadline is Aug. 12, 2020. If accepted, final papers will be due by Dec. 2, 2020.
Visit event's website
Print this page