ASHRAE Annual Conference
June 26 - June 30, 2021
Originally scheduled to be held in Phoenix, Ariz., ASHRAE’s Annual Conference will instead–like the organization’s most recent events–be held virtually.
While further details are yet to come, the technical program comprises eight tracks:
- Fundamentals and Application (including thermodynamics, psychometrics, fluid and mass flow).
- HVAC&R Systems and Equipment (developing new, improving existing and properly applying and operating systems and equipment).
- Research Summit (including a partnership with ASHRAE’s archival journal, Science and Technology for the Built Environment).
- Professional Development (workshops and forums for aspects of business outside engineering/technical applications).
- Design, Control and Operation of Critical Environments (including health care, clean rooms, data centres, labs, isolation rooms and pharmacies).
- HVAC&R for Indoor Plants and Animals (energy and water utilization for indoor growing spaces, including standards and regulations for designing plant and animal habitats).
- Future Proofing – Renewable, Regenerative and Resilient (strategies for reimagining our relationship with the built environment).
- Hot, Hot, Hot (addressing humidity control, outdoor cooling, passive cooling and water scarcity).
“Our pivot to virtual conferences over the past year has been met with great success,” says ASHRAE president Charles E. Gulledge III, P.E. “Engagement from members and industry professionals from around the world in these events is a testament to the importance of staying connected within the community. I look forward to extending our digital connection and anticipate an immense level of interest and participation.”
Visit event's website
Print this page