#APN2021: Accelerating Access
March 11 - March 12, 2021
The Rick Hansen Foundation’s upcoming two-day virtual conference will host thought-provoking discussions among national and international leaders in accessibility for the built environment.
The conference will begin with a keynote presentation from Hansen himself, along with Carla Qualtrough, federal minister of employment, workforce development and disability inclusion.
Other session panelists include:
- Philip Rizcallah, CEO, Accessibility Standards Canada.
- Amy Pothier, inclusive design and building code strategist, Gensler.
- Chris Minter, senior architect and principal, Populous.
- Darren Young, manager of building infrastructure, Halifax Regional Municipality (HRM).
- Lachlan McQuarrie, board director, GBCI Canada.
- Perry Chao, project manager for construction and infrastructure standards, CSA Group.
- Samantha Proulx, principal, Accessible Built Environment (ABE) Factors.
Registration is now open.
Visit event's website
Print this page