ACEC-BC Event in Victoria: How to Stay in the Game: Proposal Writing for Government
October 19, 2016
Have you wasted time and money writing proposals that should have been won? Have you been caught off guard by losing a ‘sure win’ and don’t understand why?
The key to successful proposal writing is zeroing in on your audience’s needs and requirements. In this seminar Michael Asner will provide insight on what evaluators actually do when evaluating your proposal and how to use that information to your advantage.
- The fundamentals of the RFP process
- How the evaluation process really works
- What not to do when creating a proposal
- How to create leaner, on-target documents
- How to approach the different types of proposals
- When not to submit a bid and still be ahead
- How to differentiate yourself from the rest
Visit event's website
Print this page