32nd CanaData East Construction Industry Forecasts Conference
September 21, 2017
25 British Columbia Road
Toronto, ON M6K 3C3
CanaData East Conference is Canada’s leading barometer of future economic activity within the construction sector – and this event provides rich insights and analysis of construction industry trends.
From economists, to CEOs and heads of government agencies, CanaData has combined a rich pool of expertise into a day of thought leadership.
The 32nd edition features keynote speaker Carl Bernstein, Pulitzer Prize winning journalist/author and political analyst, who shares his expertise on applying lessons from the past to the current muddled political environment.
The line-up also includes the following speakers:
- Peter Hall, Vice-President and Chief Economist – Export Development Canada
Topic: The World US & Canadian Economic Outlooks
- Bern Grush, Autonomous Fleet Strategist – GrushNiles Strategic
Topic: The Challenges for Construction in a World of Unprecedented Technological Change
- Raymond Wong, Vice President, Data Operations, Data Solutions – Altus Group Limited
Topic: Commercial Construction Outlook
- Craig Roberts, Vice President of Marketing & Business Development – ConstructConnect
Topic: Highlighting Key Mega Projects Across Canada
- Peter Norman, Chief Economist at Altus Group and General Manager – Altus Group Economic Consulting
Topic: Residential Construction Outlook
- Dina Ignjatovic, Economist – TD
Topic: Commodities Pricing & Global Trade in an Open or Protectionist Framework
- Alex Carrick, Chief Economist, CanaData – ConstructConnect
Topic: CanaData’s Overview Forecasts of Construction
Visit event's website
Print this page