Canadian Consulting Engineer

Have your say – just a click away

Are corporate ethical policies an effective tool for fighting corruption in the construction industry? Add your opinion at the Canadian Consulting Engineer website poll.

December 17, 2013   Canadian Consulting Engineer

Are corporate ethical policies an effective tool for fighting corruption in the construction industry? Add your opinion at the Canadian Consulting Engineer website poll.

Click here.

Results for the last poll question: Is e-mail becoming an outdated means of communication? 91% of respondents said No.  The remaining 9% were presumably busy tweeting, Facebooking or doing other social media.


Print this page

Related Stories

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*