The December issue of Canadian Consulting Engineer magazine is now available on-line and in digital format.
- Should green roofs be mandatory? – editorial comment
- Streetfront Transformation – the spectacular structural engineering for the Art Gallery of Ontario in downtown Toronto
- Warp and Twist – tilt-up construction combined with an undulating free form roof at a B.C. community centre
- Green Buildings, Good News and Bad — surprising results from a survey of energy used by LEED-certified buildings once they’re occupied
- Retailers Go Green – Who would have thought it?
- Golder at 50 – one of Canada’s most respected consulting engineering companies follows an unusual business model.
- Engineers & the Law – Liens and Cost Recovery. A B.C. case has undermined a long-standing tradition.
See www.canadianconsultingengineer.com and click on the December cover.